Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Night----What are you Doing?

Friday night. What are you doing?

I was suppose to go to a homeschool support group meeting tonight. We had snow during the morning. They did a great job clearing the roads but temps are dropping...and fast. Right now as I type it is 26 degrees (9 pm). Over the weekend we are expected to have a high temp of 26 and a low of 1. This makes for icy roads. We decided we did not want to take the chance and cancel the meeting.

Chris thought it would be a great night for family fun. WII was in high order. To everyone's surprise, I even played! And you know what.....I had fun doing it!!!

So instead of being on the computer right now I am going to go and play another game and try to beat my VERY competitive 17 year old. I think I am going to have a bowl of ice cream while doing it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment